2. Is Your Pricing Aligned with Your Life?
Want to have a profitable business? It’s not necessarily about making more sales. It’s about getting the pricing right.
You want a sustainable business, and the only way to do that is to ensure that your pricing is aligned not only with what you offer but with how you want to live your life. Too many business owners don’t think about the value of what they offer and don’t take care of the negative money mindset that causes them to undercharge.
On this episode of Beyond the Bank Account, I’m sharing some steps to finding the right price for what you offer…starting at the beginning. We’re not talking about the cost of what you offer, but exactly what your goals are and why you’re in business.
As always, you’ll find no-nonsense tips to help you overcome the confusion behind your business so you can build a profitable, sellable business and live the life you always dreamed of.
Links and Resources:
8. Be a Standout with Clear Communication
7. What Can You Try Today?
6. How to Pay Yourself for a Thriving Life
5. Find and Live Your Business’s Core Values
4. Overcome Entrepreneurial Loneliness with Connection
3. Having Sticky Pricing Conversations With Clients
1. Managing Your Boundaries as a Business Owner
What's your Value Builder Score?
Our research shows that companies achieving a score of 80+ out of a possible 100 get offers that are 71% higher than the average company. Whether you want to sell soon or run your business for decades, getting and growing your score makes economic sense and there is no better time to start than now.